WikklyText A wikitext server and rendering library
Please read before continuing
- These instructions are for WikklyText 1.9.x. If you are running an earlier version, see BehindApache instead.
- If you are upgrading from WikklyText 1.6.x or earlier, you can delete the file wikboot.py in your wiki folder. It is no longer used.
- Simplest integration via CGI.
- Like above but uses mod_rewrite to make nicer looking URLs.
- A recipe to use if your cgi-bin directory is seperate from your wiki directory. This is the most secure way to run via CGI since you don't have to allow CGI permissions on the wiki folder itself.
- Recipe using mod_python. Gives higher performance than the CGI recipes but mod_python is not as widely available across webhosts.